Sunday, October 26, 2008

05. Three Mistakes in My Life






Three mistakes in my life. Not quiet auspicious for a name.
A tale of three friends.
When I read something I used to get something few words or few sentences that I want to type somewhere so that I won’t forget it.
Something new, or something unknown to me or something that makes me happy etc.
You know that is the only purpose of reading something.
You should justify the time you spent on something.
Somehow this book doesn’t have it.

It looks like Chetan has got in to pattern where a romantic couple is in the main thread of story and they make passionate love. And, yea it succeeds in its purpose.
What else? Nothing more about this.

Pasting the Synopsis from the official website.

“In late-2000, a young boy in Ahmedabad called Govind dreamt of having a business. To accommodate his friends Ish and Omi's passion, they open a cricket shop. Govind's wants to make money and thinks big. Ish is all about nurturing Ali, the batsman with a rare gift. Omi knows his limited capabilities and just wants to be with his friends. However, nothing comes easy in a turbulent city. To realize their goals, they will have to face it all - religious politics, earthquakes, riots, unacceptable love and above all, their own mistakes.”

No comments: